Monday, September 14, 2009

September 15, 2009

I had a maternity shoot today with the most gorgeous, in love couple I have ever met. Love for each other was just pouring out of both of them. They made my job easy, in spite of several obstacles we had to overcome. E&B, I can't wait for you to see the rest of the proofs. Thank you for letting me come into your home and capture this precious time for you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I can just feel the love they have! I'm lovin the crop of that last one but I think the 2nd one is my fav. Awesome captures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful, and i can feel their love eminating from these photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can just see the love shared between them. Beautiful. Love that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are such a beautiful couple, I really can see the love between them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color punch the flowers give in the last shot. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous couple and you got such great captures.

    ReplyDelete