Denver-Colorado in general, really-was so peaceful and serene. A far cry from the everyday chaos of my life. What I miss most of all, though, is the wonderful people I met there. I have never had so much fun in my entire life.
Really truly love this Jenn. You've got such a way with color. Those photos of your son below are incredible too. He's growing up right before my eyes!
BTW, in case you don't go back to my thread, I would LOVE to know what you did to that picture I posted. Thanks!
Beautiful shot!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shot! and how i wish i could have been there
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I wish I would have gotten a shot like this. I miss all my girls too! :(
ReplyDeleteReally truly love this Jenn. You've got such a way with color. Those photos of your son below are incredible too. He's growing up right before my eyes!
ReplyDeleteBTW, in case you don't go back to my thread, I would LOVE to know what you did to that picture I posted. Thanks!
Aww, your words to the peas you met are so sweet, almost made me tear up! This is a neat shot Jenn.
ReplyDeleteSo insanely gorgeous, I see why!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I have been scpoing out some ladybugs for ya!!
Ack- this is amazing! I am still SO bummed I couldn't make it to the GTG... I always miss all the fun stuff!
ReplyDeleteWow - Amazing shot!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful. What fun we had.
ReplyDeleteLovely! The color is amazing.
ReplyDeletegorgeous! Love the color.
ReplyDelete