Still a cutie even with 2 teeth missing.
My gosh, he is so adorable. Those eyes get me every time!
Very nice! I really like the perspective and the way you put this together!
yep im a sucker for those baby blues and im sorry for his teeth, he is still a handsome little guy
Wonderful eyes, and what a cutie! The little hat and his expression in the 2nd shot are totally endearing.
Love it!! Those eyes and colors are amazing.
Wonderful shots!(Hey your twitters asks for login info. I think it is because your tweets are private. Open them up and your site won't request login info.)
Still a cutie even with 2 teeth missing.
ReplyDeleteMy gosh, he is so adorable. Those eyes get me every time!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I really like the perspective and the way you put this together!
ReplyDeleteyep im a sucker for those baby blues
ReplyDeleteand im sorry for his teeth, he is still a handsome little guy
Wonderful eyes, and what a cutie! The little hat and his expression in the 2nd shot are totally endearing.
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Those eyes and colors are amazing.
ReplyDeleteWonderful shots!
ReplyDelete(Hey your twitters asks for login info. I think it is because your tweets are private. Open them up and your site won't request login info.)