It feels like it's been forever since I posted anything here. I watched my no-longer-very-little guy wake up this morning, and he was so cute, with his sock monkey (Darren) and his "ghostbuster"* (flashlight) that I had to grab my camera.

*(his "ghostbuster" is used to scare away the "black ghosts", shadows, he's scared of)
And then later in the day:

(I miss his front toofers when I look at this...he looks too old)
Cute shots!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting big! Please tell him to stop.
Thank you. :)
Love these photos, and that last one is so good. What a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteGreat captures - and boy-o-boy has he grown up a lot in just a few months.
ReplyDeleteGood to "see" you! Oh, my! He's grown, and grown ever more cute! He has such beautiful blue eyes!
ReplyDeleteWow, he has grow a lot! His eyes are still amazing. I like his "ghost buster" and that is a clever idea:)
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you back - your son is still as cute as ever!! Those yes - wow!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Jenn I am dying over here!! I haven't seen pictures of Josh in soo long, he is so big. And just as cute as ever, I am loving the grown out hair.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! Love those amazing blue eyes!
ReplyDelete