Friday, June 5, 2009

June 6, 2009

This Kid...

If I had to have a "Word Of The Day" today, it would have to be "Quirky". Quirky in every way-the way she smiles, the things she does, the way she looks at life. And her brand of quirky is wonderful-it makes me take life a little less seriously, changes the way I see the world. Her brand of quirky keeps the little girl in me alive.

My quirky girl:

Photobucket

And because I can never choose:

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Quirky rocks!! Congrats again on your new action sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's got a GREAT smile, love this shot. And I totally can't wait to see more shots with your new actions. You so deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful smile! I LOVE it. I think I like BW better for some reason...maybe it makes the focus more "her" instead of the green grass around her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quirky is great! What a beautiful little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quirky rules. Love the way her eyes are almost the same color as her hair...

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is such an amazing kid... I love her kind, soulful eyes. I can just SEE the goodness in her soul. I hope I can meet her (and the other two as well) someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer the word, unique. ;)

    Beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's adorable! What a sweet expression you've captured!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! And I'm a total admirer of quirk, especially in beloved daughters!

    ReplyDelete