Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 7, 2009

Word of the day: "Din|ner".

Definition:

Photobucket

I love one-pot dinners in the summer-the less clean up after, the better. We like to make our own pasta sauce, and the kids love diced carrots and zucchini in it. Add Italian sausage, pasta, and shredded cheese, and they will eat it every time.

Of course, since we are in Texas, part of dinner is a glass of sweet tea:

Photobucket

Every night, Tina has to have pink, Kym has to have yellow, and the boy insists on blue:

Photobucket

We had fresh apple cake topped with whipped cream for dessert. I know, I should have gotten a picture of that, too.

6 comments:

  1. I am drooling, and I just finished dinner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... can I eat at YOUR house from now on? YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, I want to come to your house for dinner! I love the way you lined up the dishes, in different colors, and had such nice DOF for the last photo. And that sweet tea looks so inviting! (I don't think I've ever had sweet tea. . . is it ice tea that has sugar in it?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE that recipe (pretty please)? Oh wow it looks good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm-Mmmmmm. Sounds delish. And I love me some sweet tea! I really like the dof on the tea shot and the bowls.

    ReplyDelete