I'm getting the jitters just looking at it. :-)
I like this! OK, not the drink but the double effect.
mmmmm Starbucks....
yummy....i could so use one of those right now.
Great way to start the day... as I am drinking my cafe latte! ;)
OOH, YEAH... that's what I'M talking about! :)
Oh, yum - coffee! I like the mirroring and different conversions.
Mmm, love that stuff. I haven't had it in awhile. Lately I've just been mixing Red Bull with EVERYTHING I drink, surprisingly you can't taste it. (Red Bull + Wild Strawberry Crystal Light = good stuff!)
I'm getting the jitters just looking at it. :-)
ReplyDeleteI like this! OK, not the drink but the double effect.
ReplyDeletemmmmm Starbucks....
ReplyDeleteyummy....i could so use one of those right now.
ReplyDeleteGreat way to start the day... as I am drinking my cafe latte! ;)
ReplyDeleteOOH, YEAH... that's what I'M talking about! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, yum - coffee! I like the mirroring and different conversions.
ReplyDeleteMmm, love that stuff. I haven't had it in awhile. Lately I've just been mixing Red Bull with EVERYTHING I drink, surprisingly you can't taste it. (Red Bull + Wild Strawberry Crystal Light = good stuff!)
ReplyDelete