7am?! That's just mean! lol
Oh wow summer school. If we had that in my area Eliana would beg to go. She LOVES school. Love the sunflare in this photo. TFS!
7am?!!? I didn't get out of bed until 9:15...
Love the flare! My kids have never rode the bus either and they're flat convinced that they're missing out on something.
7am? Ouch! I love the sunflare:)
WOW...I just love you processing on this Jenn! It almost makes the bus seem like a magic bus. Surreal...especially at 7am. :)
Love this - especially since you had to get up at 7 to take a photo! ;)
Wonderful capture and love your pp'ing!
I like the dreamy, old look of this shot.
7am?! That's just mean! lol
ReplyDeleteOh wow summer school. If we had that in my area Eliana would beg to go. She LOVES school. Love the sunflare in this photo. TFS!
ReplyDelete7am?!!? I didn't get out of bed until 9:15...
ReplyDeleteLove the flare! My kids have never rode the bus either and they're flat convinced that they're missing out on something.
ReplyDelete7am? Ouch! I love the sunflare:)
ReplyDeleteWOW...I just love you processing on this Jenn! It almost makes the bus seem like a magic bus. Surreal...especially at 7am. :)
ReplyDeleteLove this - especially since you had to get up at 7 to take a photo! ;)
ReplyDeleteWonderful capture and love your pp'ing!
ReplyDeleteI like the dreamy, old look of this shot.
ReplyDelete