Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 4, 2009

Word of the day: "Cork|screw".

Definition:

Photobucket

The only thing I love more than my nephew's hair, is my nephew.

and I'm still trying to get this backlighting thing down, not sure if I blew the sides out too much or not.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh look at those curls!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That hair!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh---those curls!!! At first I thought He was a She (blush). He is going to hate his hair when he gets older...but now it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing.......I am soo envious of that hair right now! I gotta have it!! :) And lucky you for having the opportunity to capture his cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness-what a doll. Love his curls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what a beautiful boy! I don't think the side is too blown out at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I LOVE his hair too! It's to die for :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling expression! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummmm....can I have him? No, for real. . . I just want to keep him. He is amazing, and I love this shot so much. The lighting gives the photo SUCH a unique glow. I am so happy that you are back to regular posting now. I really missed you when you were gone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie - love the curls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love your cropping, composition and processing of this! I like the way the lighting is slightly blown out on the right.

    ReplyDelete