Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 2, 2009

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm wool-"

Not so much.

"Driving hard Christian rock and tattoos and faux-hawks". Much better.

Loud Christian rock bands, skulls, ripped jeans, spiked hair, and an abiding love for our Savior. That's us. (though we do have a soft spot for fluffy little fluppies)

One of my most favorite things-I have a total weakness for funky shoes, and shamelessly collect them like crazy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. YOU rock! these shots rock! and the shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are funky. Love the first one. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this!!

    I had that song running through my head but they aren't my favorite things either. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! I really like the pp and perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, sorry, I messed up my last post! LOL.

    She's a girl after my own heart! And I do think I NEED some of those legwarmers- those totally ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My most favorite pair of socks are pink and purple argyle knee highs. They are so rad but I'm going to have to find a pair like these too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those shots! So funky and fresh:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE those shoes and sox to! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the tights and shoes are such a perfect mix! definitely fun loving and funky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool shoes and a great pic of them

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those legwarmers would look great with a pair of ruby slippers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH I love these awesome shoes and your totally awesome processing makes it even better. WOW girl...I would hang these up in my house they are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Driving hard Christian rock and tattoos and faux-hawks". So, so love this! I love your kids!!! Those leg warmers are the cutest things ever.

    Btw, I didnt know Corey was into Star Trek lol. And you so, so need to get inked too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these--you are so good at grunge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are great! And the striped socks kind of remind me of the wizard of oz. . . I love the tutu frilly stuff (whatever it's called) with the jeans shorts.

    ReplyDelete