These are amazing...especially the first one! WOW!Cari
Great captures! I love those eyes!
these are perfect, i hope you print them
Wow! Gorgeous shots! Love the hat and those eyes... wow! ;)
LOVE LOVE them all esp the first shot! he is just so gorgeous!
Fantastic! I love how into this he looks!
That kid has got some killer eyes! Great shots!
Wow! Great shots! He is SO cute.
I especially love the effect you got in the first one!
I love the third one, he looks like a grown man inside a child :)
These shots are JUST amazing. I love the super bright colors in his eyes and clothing. The photos just seem to jump out at me and I love that.
That hat is darling! I can see why these are some favorite shots for sure!
Those are so great. I don't know who Gene Kelly is, but he is one handsome little man! Love the shots! You do such a great job. His eyes are amazing!
OMG... I love these shots of Josh SO MUCH!!! I definitely feel the old movie star vibe here! Thanks so much for posting the little notes from the girls today... that made an otherwise crazy and draining day just SO much better! xoxo
These are amazing...especially the first one! WOW!
ReplyDeleteCari
Great captures! I love those eyes!
ReplyDeletethese are perfect, i hope you print them
ReplyDeleteWow! Gorgeous shots! Love the hat and those eyes... wow! ;)
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE them all esp the first shot! he is just so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! I love how into this he looks!
ReplyDeleteThat kid has got some killer eyes! Great shots!
ReplyDeleteWow! Great shots! He is SO cute.
ReplyDeleteI especially love the effect you got in the first one!
ReplyDeleteI love the third one, he looks like a grown man inside a child :)
ReplyDeleteThese shots are JUST amazing. I love the super bright colors in his eyes and clothing. The photos just seem to jump out at me and I love that.
ReplyDeleteThat hat is darling! I can see why these are some favorite shots for sure!
ReplyDeleteThose are so great. I don't know who Gene Kelly is, but he is one handsome little man! Love the shots! You do such a great job. His eyes are amazing!
ReplyDeleteOMG... I love these shots of Josh SO MUCH!!! I definitely feel the old movie star vibe here! Thanks so much for posting the little notes from the girls today... that made an otherwise crazy and draining day just SO much better! xoxo
ReplyDelete