Saturday, February 28, 2009

March 1, 2009

These are the moments I witness that make me so glad I had 2 little girls so close together. Built-in best friends for life, they're so lucky. I don't even know what they're talking about, but this shot makes me want a sister of my own. (not that I don't adore my brother)

Photobucket

Photobucket

85mm. Flash. (hush)

16 comments:

  1. What a wonderful shot of sisterly love! I knew I was done having babies after my second was born, but I am a little sad she doesn't have a sister. My sister and I are close:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great and sweet picture of the two of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! I freakin' LOVE this. It brings back SO many amazing memories of me and my sisters when we were little. Heck, we STILL whisper and giggle when we are together!

    (ps- you are rockin' that flash girlie! Way to go!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep they sure are lucky to have each other

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet shot. I bet they'll look back on this shot as adults and treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I LOVE this shot! It defines my idea of sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful moment! I really like your color in the first photo. The 2nd is a very nice b&w, but I'm drawn to the colors of the first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! My girls can be that close...but being teens makes those moments few and far between. You are doing so great with that flash! You must share your secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a sister who is 10 months older than me and now my bestest friend ever! This photo of your girls has so much emotion and describes the bond perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wondeful momen to capture! great job

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love This!!! The muted colors in the first one are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great shot! I wish I had a sibling closer to me in age... my brothers are 8 and 10 years older than me. Can you say accident? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful wonderful shot! and im glad that you are finally getting along with your flash

    ReplyDelete