"Hey, Mom, you know who hasn't been in a picture in a while? Meggie!"
She's right...
and with her sister Jazz (my mom's dog), since we're fluppy sitting for the weekend. :c) (Tina had the idea to put them in one of my newborn prop baskets):
They are both so darned cute! And GIRL, weren't you bellyaching about your flash like, ohhh, and whopping 72 hours ago?!? Um, I think you got the hang of it pretty darned well!
Heyyyy! Looks like you and the flash have come to an understanding now. *wink* Nutmeg is adorable, as always, and so is her sissy! I got a giggle out of them in the basket! TOO cute. :)
Haaaaaaa! I love the puppies in a basket! How sweet are your pups? Love it.
ReplyDeleteThey are both so darned cute! And GIRL, weren't you bellyaching about your flash like, ohhh, and whopping 72 hours ago?!? Um, I think you got the hang of it pretty darned well!
ReplyDeletevery cute!
ReplyDeleteHeyyyy! Looks like you and the flash have come to an understanding now. *wink* Nutmeg is adorable, as always, and so is her sissy! I got a giggle out of them in the basket! TOO cute. :)
ReplyDeleteOMG, these are adorable! And you are so motivating me to play with my flash today!
ReplyDeletegreat job on these! flash? you're rocking it! love that first one. all that texture in the fur and nice catchlights to boot.
ReplyDeleteMy DD said "Awwwww" when she saw this shot. Very cute!
ReplyDelete