

She's completely engrossed in the "Hotel for Dogs" series right now-and has asked me if she can read "Twilight" next!! Um, no, but you're cute for asking.
Also, my flash is not the epitome of evil, as I thought when I went to bed last night. I discovered a few things about it today, my girl Kristi shed some light on a few things, and I discovered Planet Neil. I may make it through this flash thing alive after all...

Love the PP on these! Great shots! My DS is an avid reader of anything he can get his hands on... I wonder if he's read this series?
ReplyDeleteGreat angles!
~Wendy
Nice POV.
ReplyDeleteOOHH great shot of your DD i cant wait until my DD can read just like i did! im glad that you are now liking your new flash
ReplyDeleteAwesome pic
ReplyDeleteAwesome angle on this shot. Very creative. Love both versions of it!
ReplyDeletei love the prespective on this shot!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad she's starting to feel better, I'll bet you'll be HAPPY to have a house full of healthy people soon! Have fun with the flash :)
ReplyDeleteVery cool POV! Reading a book is always a good thing...much better then watching the TV!
ReplyDeleteShawna (shawkrem)
Great shot - love the pp and the angles!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad she is on the mend. The sicknesses that have been going around this year just seem like they are lasting forever! I love the color one!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that Kristi talked you into getting to know your flash more.
Love the perspective on this, great shot!
ReplyDeleteOoh, I really love your POV on this shot! I'm so very glad to hear she's feeling better... whatever this is that's been going around is SO hard to finally get over! And good girl, keep playing with that flash, I promise you it will all "click" very soon! (pun intended)
ReplyDeleteps- did you get my peamail I sent you last night? My peamail was acting screwy so I don't know if it actually went through or not.
I love the perspective on this one! It makes the shot great!
ReplyDeleteI like the pp'ing, especially the B&W. I've been getting caught up on POTD, just want to add I love the Valentine shot of your daughter on the concrete with the chalk heart =)
ReplyDelete