Hope he is feeling better soon. These made for some awesome photo though! I LOVE that first one.Cari
Hope he feels better soon. Love the bath photos. TFS!
Poor little guy, I hope he feels better soon. Great bath pics!
Hope he feels better soon! Great photos!
Sorry he's sick, but at least he's still really cute!
Great bath shots. Love his eyes. Hope he is feeling better soon!
aww you can tell he doesn't feel good. Poor little guy. But my gosh he's got some stunning baby blue's! Great captures and hope your little man feels better quickly!
Great eyes - those damp eyelashes are perfect!
That first one cracked me up! Could his pupils be any bigger in these? LOL
He is just the sweetest boy, he must make your heart flutter all the time. I really hope he feels better soon.
Hope he is feeling better real soon. ~Jackie
Hope he is feeling better soon. These made for some awesome photo though! I LOVE that first one.
ReplyDeleteCari
Hope he feels better soon. Love the bath photos. TFS!
ReplyDeletePoor little guy, I hope he feels better soon. Great bath pics!
ReplyDeleteHope he feels better soon! Great photos!
ReplyDeleteSorry he's sick, but at least he's still really cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat bath shots. Love his eyes. Hope he is feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteaww you can tell he doesn't feel good. Poor little guy. But my gosh he's got some stunning baby blue's! Great captures and hope your little man feels better quickly!
ReplyDeleteGreat eyes - those damp eyelashes are perfect!
ReplyDeleteThat first one cracked me up! Could his pupils be any bigger in these? LOL
ReplyDeleteHe is just the sweetest boy, he must make your heart flutter all the time. I really hope he feels better soon.
ReplyDeleteHope he is feeling better real soon. ~Jackie
ReplyDelete