Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 4, 2009

haven't been able to post the past couple days, and now my keyboard is broken (thanks to sweet tea and a 3 year old), and aforementioned 3 year old is also now running a fairly high fever.

anyway, Tina and Josh helped me set up lighting for my newborn shoot yesterday, and i caught this:

Photobucket

a rare treat to get them both looking at the camera, and even better that they're snuggling.

and, in b/w:

Photobucket

i know the crop isn't the best, but you take what you can get with my kidlets.

21 comments:

  1. You're sooo right. Sometimes it's these photos that become the biggest treasures in the end because they are real. how is the fever today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great capture. Love it in B&W. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope little man is feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so hard to appreciate your B&Ws with such beautiful blue eyes. And those brown ones look just like chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable. I love the contrast in their eye colors! Hope he's feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the BW! What a sweet capture of the two of them.. I know how rare it is to get siblings all looking at the camera at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pic of the two of them, I love the b&w one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is wonderful. What a great shot.
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cute! this is a great shot of the both of them and as always they have awesome catchlights

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great shot!And those eyes!! They are amazing! What a great picture to have!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOw those gorgeous eyes! I love the BW but the color is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, wow, wow!!! I LOVE LOVE this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry your keyboard is broke...that would SUCK for me!! I better keep this cup of tea I have far away! haha.
    And HOLY BLUE EYES!! I love the brown eyes too!! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness!! You have the cutest kids ever! What a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that shot! They have amazing eyes, both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cuteness! Love the picture in B&W. Sorry about your keyboard, and the sick kiddo :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a precious, precious shot! They are certainly gorgeous. I would need to get this one printed up for sure! I am so sorry to hear about your sick buddy...I can't stand it when my kids are sick. I hope he gets better really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the B&W - and I know the feeling - I got a shot of mine KISSING yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thier eyes are incredible. What a cute shot of them together.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great shot! They are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I love it! I'm sure you'll treasure that one for a long time.

    ReplyDelete