Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 6, 2009

Look, my third (well, first, actually) child!!

Nope, she hasn't spent all her time working at Starbucks to help fund the upcoming summer Sea World trip, she didn't run away to the circus, and we didn't just rent her for a little while because we thought having 3 kids looked more impressive. She's been right here, growing more beautiful every time I look at her, and hating to be in front of the camera.

My green-eyed girl. Grandma Jean, this one's for you:

Photobucket

and this one's for me (because someday I will own a t/s lens, until then, I have TRA):

Photobucket

85mm.

11 comments:

  1. Jenn! She looks so grown up. She is a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww she should let you take lot's of photos! Doesn't she know how beautiful she is?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful! What beautiful eyes!! And love that last shot - cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the second photo...the perspective and the blurring rock. I love the TRA actions too. They kind of give the same effect. MCP has some new ones out as well that look cool...although not as awesome has having a lens baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is SO beautiful Jenn... I know you know that but I had to say it again. She has a sort of effortless beauty. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so pretty! Gorgeous eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is nice to see her beautiful face again! I hope Josh is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics. Her eyes are amazing. Love the second shot

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her eyes - you always do a great job bringing out their eyes. My DD refuses to get near me when I have the camera out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ACK...that last shot is FANTABULOUS!!! Love it. She is gorgeous and has the most incredible eyes!

    ReplyDelete