I LOVE all her great attitude! and i love all of her shots!
Fantastic Jenn, she looks so sassy in this!
She's so cute! I love how her personality shines right through in every picture.
She is totally a girl after my own heart. Love these. The conversions work perfectly.
GREAT picture! I love the attitude she is showing, you can totally feel it through the picture (the shirt helps :)
Ahh, yessss! This is SO "Tina". I love it! She definitely marches to the beat of her own drummer (or is that her own electric guitar??) I love this girl! :)
LOL...I love her attitude. She is always showing who she REALLY is in every photo. Great work as usual. Your processing amazes me every time.
Very cool!!
I LOVE all her great attitude! and i love all of her shots!
ReplyDeleteFantastic Jenn, she looks so sassy in this!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! I love how her personality shines right through in every picture.
ReplyDeleteShe is totally a girl after my own heart. Love these. The conversions work perfectly.
ReplyDeleteGREAT picture! I love the attitude she is showing, you can totally feel it through the picture (the shirt helps :)
ReplyDeleteAhh, yessss! This is SO "Tina". I love it! She definitely marches to the beat of her own drummer (or is that her own electric guitar??) I love this girl! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL...I love her attitude. She is always showing who she REALLY is in every photo. Great work as usual. Your processing amazes me every time.
ReplyDeleteVery cool!!
ReplyDelete