Tina found a perfect little heart in the grain of our back fence today, and wanted me to take a picture of it. I can almost see one of Jess' little owl doodle brushes on either side. :c)
These are just SO adorable. I wish the driveway wasn't covered in ice, and it wasn't 20 degrees out so we could do this too. She is so sweet. And that fence is unreal girl...a miracle in wood.
Aaww TFS.
ReplyDeleteGreat heart on the fence!
ReplyDeleteLove that first shot. A perfect Valentine wish!
So cute! I love the first one!
ReplyDeleteThese are just SO adorable. I wish the driveway wasn't covered in ice, and it wasn't 20 degrees out so we could do this too. She is so sweet. And that fence is unreal girl...a miracle in wood.
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute! Happy Valentine's Day to all of you too!
ReplyDeleteAww Tina!!!! I love that! And that heart in the fence is AMAZING, I can totally see the "owl eyes" on either side too, how funny!
ReplyDeleteps- still rocking out today... I will never get tired of these guys! :)
Cute valentine shot of Tina. Love her discerning eye and the fence discovery. Yea, Tina!!
ReplyDeleteCUTE!! She is so adorable. And the heart in the fence is perfect!
ReplyDeleteHer eyes are just awesome!
ReplyDeleteVery cute shots!
ReplyDelete