Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February 11, 2009

An exciting day for the music dorks in this household-RED's new album hit stores this afternoon, and my DH was first in line, buying 6 copies (one for us, one for the church, 4 to give to youth as prizes)and getting a free t-shirt with each.

This album was SO worth the wait. I didn't think I could love RED any more than I already did-I was wrong. I am constantly in awe of their ability to convict me, drive me to my knees in worship, and still manage to rock my face off.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tina's already claimed one of the (way too big for her) t-shirts.

85mm.

13 comments:

  1. Great shots! I love the perspectives on these!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the t-shirt shot! Isn't music just good for the soul? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I'll have to check out that group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots, I esp. like the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of the group - clicked on your link - love it - great rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to get new tunes from someone you love. The t-shirt is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics. I am trying to find out where to get some of your actions that you have shared on two peas....can you email me a link? thanks dirtbikinmom@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. YESS! It's about time it came out! LOL! I still need to order me a copy, hopefully I can do it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sent a link to Mark. I LOVE the shirt...go figure! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'llhave to tell my husband about this album. He plays in our church footstool band, and would know so much more about it than me!

    ReplyDelete