Monday, February 9, 2009

February 10, 2009

I have a very mopey little girl today-her sister got diagnosed with the worst case of the flu her pedi's seen this season this afternoon. So, to prevent Josh getting it and ending up in the hospital, and because she's already been told no school this week, my mom and grandma came and got her to take her home and take care of her there. And this is the first time they've ever been separated, in 8 years. And Tina's very, very sad.

I caught this not long after Kym tearfully pulled out of the driveway.

Photobucket

Poor angel. I liked the moodiness of the b/w, too:

Photobucket

Friday can't come fast enough.

18 comments:

  1. Oh that is so hard. I hope her buddy feels better real soon. This is a great shot.
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah it's hard just reading that. She'll be back in no time and all will be smiles. Great shot. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's so sad! I hope she feels better really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she looks so, so sad. What a great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor little thing. Give her a great big hug from me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks so sad! I hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor thing! I just want to give her a big hug from seeing those pics

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore that black and white! She looks so sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sad to hear about the flu. Hope she gets feeling well soon. Love the shot and your pping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Remember to pull out this photo the next time they're fighting and need a "reminder" of just how much they really love eachother! How sweet that she misses her sister so much! And I'm so sorry to hear that her sis is so sick :(.. Hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope she feels better soon. ((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no....I really hope she feels better soon. Sometimes it's good to photograph the challenging times too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww - she looks so sad! Hope she gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, poor thing. I really hope everyone gets better soon! I love the B&W.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, that is heartbreaking. You guys have sure been through a lot the last couple of weeks. I hope everyone is well and together again real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, poor sweeties! I love the first photo. . . the browns are just so rich looking!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a wonderful capture.. You can see her sadness..How is she handling things now?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I saw your tagline about Flower the Skunk here:

    http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2703665

    and it made me laugh - because I was researching how to eliminate two of the three versions of Flower flair I created this afternoon. (The first two had errors, but the system uploaded them anyway though I tried to back out of the process).

    If you want that flair for your Facebook account, just search the flair directory for "Flower the skunk" - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete