Sunday, February 8, 2009

February 9, 2009

First of all, thanks for the compliments on yesterday's pic-it was just one of those things where you can't leave it alone, and by the time I was done, it looked way over the top to me. Glad you guys liked it, anyway. :)

Just a shot of a fever spiking, sick, sick baby boy sleeping in one of my "ugly chairs" today. His sister's now running a fever of her own, and has slept most of the day, too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Aww, poor little man! :( I think the sickies are trying to take hold here too- dh was sick today and K is already asleep after fussing for over an hour (totally unlike her!)... I hope everyone feels better SOON! This is no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad. Hope your little ones get well soon! Such a sweet picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...that is going around! I am sooo sorry!! Poor baby! I hope everyone in your house is back to 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry he is sick. My Ryan has been running a fever all weekend too. But he hates his photo taken when he is well, I just couldn't torture him when he is sick. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, I hope he (and his sister) feel better soon, and that you don't get too tuckered out taking care of them. Is it fair that a little boy can have such amazing lashes? I don't think so!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, hope he feels better soon. Those eyelashes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww poor guy! I hope him and his sister feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the b&w - beautiful eyelashes. Hope evryone is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope that they are on the mend for you. fantastic lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor little guy. His eyelashes are so beautiful... the b and W shot really highlights them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope everyone is feeling better today, Jenn. LOVE the conversion on this. Your BW shots always rock.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww, poor little guy. I love the b&w. . . it's just gorgeous, even though he looks so sadly sick. Hope he's feeling much better today.

    ReplyDelete