Monday, September 8, 2008

September 9, 2008

Took the boy to the park, and then he stripped off his shirt, and headed for the sprayground next door, still half-clothed. Goofball. He had fun, and rather than stop him, I snapped away. Here's just a few I caught. Converted, because the color wasn't working.

And Bobbi-just for you, tomorrow some fishy fun. Promise.

Photobucket

Photobucket

28mm. Didn't look up the settings.

6 comments:

  1. He's not fully clothed--my kids used to call that nakey! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL, love that first shot- he's like "mom, are you DONE with that thing yet?!" LOL! He is the cutest thing... I tell ya.

    Can't wait for that fishy fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...that is awesome. I love that kids just feel the freedom to do that. Its so special and unique! I love the second one. For some reason the creamy b/w really just works awesomely there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep my boys would be right there with him! The spray ground look like a fun time! We have something similar here at the Gateway. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. His hair is getting long again, I love it. He has such a sweet face. Yay! for fishy pictures I can't wait to see them :) Do you love the lens madly?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! That is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete