Oh Josh!!!!! *swoon*He is so gorgeous... those big sparkly blue eyes get me every time! :)
Such a cutie. He's losing that baby look and picking up the little boy look awful fast!
There are those beautiful eyes! He's looking very grown up in this shot.
Ahhh, I love him! How do you keep yourself from just hugging him all day?? You are rocking the new lens...I want to see more fisheye though!!!
I just want half as many eyelashes as he has!!! GORGEOUS!!!
Oh look at those eyes, watch out girls..
Wow! Those eyes!
Wow those eyes! Great shots!
Oh Josh!!!!! *swoon*
ReplyDeleteHe is so gorgeous... those big sparkly blue eyes get me every time! :)
Such a cutie. He's losing that baby look and picking up the little boy look awful fast!
ReplyDeleteThere are those beautiful eyes! He's looking very grown up in this shot.
ReplyDeleteAhhh, I love him! How do you keep yourself from just hugging him all day?? You are rocking the new lens...I want to see more fisheye though!!!
ReplyDeleteI just want half as many eyelashes as he has!!! GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteOh look at those eyes, watch out girls..
ReplyDeleteWow! Those eyes!
ReplyDeleteWow those eyes! Great shots!
ReplyDelete