Tuesday, September 9, 2008

September 10, 2008

Today was rainy, grey, and drizzly, which made it hard to keep my promise of fishy photos, but I did it anyway. After the girls got home, we all danced and played in the rain, got a few shots, got soaked, and then came in, changed clothes and ate chocolate fondue- we dipped strawberries and banana chunks. I figured they deserved it-when have my kids ever all three looked at me at the same time, even for a snapshot??

I do love my new fishy, I'm just stumped on what kind of shots to take with it, until I get to a concert-then I'll definitely know what to do! I'm going to keep stretching myself, trying for creativity.

I went for a grey, vintage-y processing to hopefully match the weather.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And for Bobbi and Jess, my 80's girls-that's Devo on Tina's shirt. Yes, DEVO. She saw it, squealed, and had to have it. How can you not love that?

12 comments:

  1. You have raised her well, ;) Really love the plays on these. so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them all, i love the vintage feel of these. i can only wish for rain, we probably won't see any until november if we are lucky, but really not until jan/feb oh well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! We had a cloudy day here today too but no rain since between midnight and 4am. I like the vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fishy pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! The fishy lens' are so much fun! And Devo...awesome! Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are SO FUN! I love your grey processing too- it totally fits. And *SQUEAL*!!!! Devo!!!!! If only you had a super cool red flower pot for her to wear... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, but I LOVE the way you're using the fishy. it takes getting used to, but you'll soon find yourself using it all the time (if you're anything like me). I look for ways to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the processing and your 3rd photo is just wonderful! Your fishy looks like so much fun; I find when I get a new lens, I just shoot everything with it for awhile until I just get the feel of everything it can do (says the total newbie!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that's the first time I've seen all three kids in a photo. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK so I must, must! have that shirt and I am so not joking. HOw much does your girl rock?!

    I think you are not giving yourself enough credit here, these are beautiful, creative pictures and I love the way you used the fisheye. I love the processing and that first picture with all three of your kids is so great. I bet they had fun playing in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the fishy pics! I hope you are having fun with it. Love the conversions, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is SO fun! I love the processing here and Yay for her having a DEVO shirt!

    ReplyDelete