Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September 4, 2008

My moody oldest daughter tonight-she's as happy as her momma that "sweater weather" is coming.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Her eyes are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her eyes - and her expression is priceless!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has the most dynamic eyes. Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. her eyes are wonderfull, i wish it was sweater weather here, it is still very much summer heat here :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! I love sweater weather! She has some great eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her eyes in this shot. I'm not sure I'd ever need a sweater if I lived in your area. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweater weather is by far the best. I could live in fall all year round it is so crazy beautiful and really is there anything more reassuring then getting into your favorite sweater on a chilly day...I think not. Love this.

    ReplyDelete