Monday, September 1, 2008

September 2, 2008

I wasn't going to post tonight, didn't have anything new to post, and had missed the light putting Kym's room together before she got home. Walked past the back door, picked up a stray dinosaur, my thoughts caught up in the monotonous day-to-day of my life. Stood up, and saw this out the window:

Photobucket

A storm at sunset. How could I resist. So, you get a picture today after all. Not a lot done to this-the colors were really that vibrant.

I can't wait to catch something like this with my new wide-angle. Or better yet, my fisheye. :) You'd have been able to see the vivid orange rays bursting out of the dark, murky clouds better. It was amazing-like hope bursting out of despair.

I look at this sky, and think "My God is awesome".

12 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful sky! God always gives us something beautiful to photograph, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... this just takes my breath away! Isn't it amazing how you can be having such a "blah" day and then God shows you something like THIS? AWESOME. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shot is so beautiful! Love the colors!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is breathtakingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn, that shot is a-mazing! Wow, what gorgeous colors and textures, etc. Definitely awe-inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - that is one beautiful sky! Glad you posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness gracious...now that sky is impressive! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness; this is absolutely stunning!! I gasped when I saw those colors. Thanks, too, Jen, for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, you so need to frame this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is insanely beautiful Jenn. It really is a God is awesome shot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such amazing color!

    ReplyDelete