Canon 28mm f/2.8

Tokina 10-17mm 3.5-4.5 Fisheye

That's right-I finally pushed the button on a new lens, two actually! I'm so excited to have them in my hands-sometime this week!!
And just because I feel bad not posting a shot I actually took, lol, here's a shot of Tina at a waterpark party the other day.

Yay! I can't wait to see some pictures with your fisheye! Tina is gorgeous as usual :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new additions. ;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on expanding your family. Tina looks beautiful too. :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new additions! Fraternal twins... how sweet. ;) I can't wait to see what you do with those babies... you are going to ROCK them!
ReplyDeleteAnd how can I forget Tina, beautiful Tina... she looks so happy and peaceful here, she must really love the water!
Congrats on your new purchases! Beautiful shot of Tina!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new arrivals!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the newest additions!! I am so jealous!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new lenses! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love that pic... her eyes are just gorgeous!!
Those eyes are amazing! Gorgeous. Congrats on your new lenses too!
ReplyDelete