A few bathtime shots of the boy. Converted to b/w, because my bathroom lighting sucks. And as soon as I decide on and purchase a lens with my wonderful brother's generosity, I'm going to try this again-the 85 was pretty limiting in their little bathroom. (hence the nutty crops in some of these)





Look at those gorgeous long eyelashes!!!
ReplyDeleteI like ALL of these! Great shots, and it's good to see you again!
ReplyDelete#2 makes me smile BIG time! Love that perspective. I think BnW for bathtime pics is just so classic and perfect. Your conversions look fantastic. Have you oficially decided on a lens yet?
ReplyDeleteI love your b/w and Josh's eyelashes. :-)
ReplyDeleteWHEW- I'm tellin' ya, you don't know how many days in a row I've come here and still seen your concert post and no new posts (I love your concert post, don't get me wrong, but GEEZ woman!). Thank you for something NEW to look at- and what better than THE MAN Josh himself! LOVE these shots, the b&w is SO perfect and OMG those eyelashes- *swoon*
ReplyDelete:)
Holy SMOKES look at those lashes! These are wonderful! That toesie shot is the best!
ReplyDeletei love bubble bath pictures, the eyelash one is my fav
ReplyDeleteHe's so gorgeous! Love the tootsies shot! We have Pablo and the boat toys too!
ReplyDelete