She is gorgeous...and her eyes are so perfect. I love the coloring in these photos too. I do like lilyblue on everyone elses photos but my own. I am off to go and check out that Lens now love...you are such an enabler! (wink)
Jenn, LOVE the BW of the closer portrait. Even though you can't see her eye color, which is sooo cool, her eyes are still magnetic. What a cute cute girl.
Love her sweet expression. Her eyes are fabulous, too!
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous...and her eyes are so perfect. I love the coloring in these photos too. I do like lilyblue on everyone elses photos but my own. I am off to go and check out that Lens now love...you are such an enabler! (wink)
ReplyDeleteYou KNOW I am a sucker for your b&w's...but oh MAN the color just screams out to me in these! She is adorable either way though. ;)
ReplyDeleteJenn, LOVE the BW of the closer portrait. Even though you can't see her eye color, which is sooo cool, her eyes are still magnetic. What a cute cute girl.
ReplyDeletesweetie! your backyard is great. i wish i had such great textures. only a wide open yard that backs onto a street and vinyl siding :-P
ReplyDeleteMy DD has the same shirt/tunic. :-) I like your backyard backgrounds; gotta love brick and wood. You are so fantastic at eyes!
ReplyDeleteTake the girl location scouting! Let her run around in some alleys...you know, trash dumpsters, broken glass, alley cats with rabies.
ReplyDeleteHmm, I just figured out why no one will hire me for kid shoots...