Sunday, September 21, 2008

September 22, 2008

This is Josh, this is exactly who he is right now. From the hair he tried to cut himself, to the way
he's holding his mouth, to the Hurley t-shirt, to the Chucks on the chair-this is the boy.

Photobucket

28mm. My new "usual".

9 comments:

  1. I love every little detail about this photo! It is just so "Josh". Perfectly imperfect. And we wouldn't have him any other way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! The processing is perfect for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Girl you're getting better and better all the time.

    Love the processing and the chair. I just got the boys that table and chairs in blue and LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job capturing all those Josh details. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks just perfect as he is. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The processing on this photo is so cool. It really seems that you captured his personality here. I love the way his lips are pursed together...its so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Josh- he is perfect! He pretty much rocks my face off, love this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you've captured "him." He is so absolutely precious and your photo speaks volumes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's adorable. Love that shot...fantastic!

    ReplyDelete