Saturday, September 20, 2008

September 21, 2008

Can I get him to look cute for a picture? Absolutely.

Can I get him to look at the camera? Not on your life.

Photobucket

Photobucket

28mm.

9 comments:

  1. LOL I totally understand! Once again, love the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! What a good-looking kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how crisp and sharp your photos always look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now thats some eyes. ~Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl...you're making me want that lens! For the price, good grief you can't beat it. Of course, you also just rock. LOOOOVE that hat, where did you find it? Oh, and his eyes match it perfectly, my 100% vote is for the color on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I TOTALLY understand! K does that to me all the stinking time, it's so frustrating! She always wants to look just off to the side of the camera for some reason... unless of course I make one of her stuffed animals sit on the camera and then make a big fuss about how silly her bear/tiger/bunny is...

    Josh just kills me with those big blue eyes and long eyelashes! And that HAT! OMG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking at the camera is so overated. With looks this good it might almost hurt to look at him in all of his glory ;) He's really looking away for the good of the people. This color is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful photos of your boys

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the light in these pics! WOW. So beautiful and the catch lights are amazing.

    ReplyDelete