HAHA! I love it! She is so precious... and that HAIR- OMG- I totally used to wear my hair like that in the mid to late 80s! ROFL! Geesh, I hope it's not REALLY making a comeback! Although I DO think I have a couple of banana clips in a box somewhere I could bust out... :p
I think I love her hair...although I am a child of the 80's and if it was cool to still wear my hot pink leotards with a little skirt, I would. Her eyes are so amazing.
HAHA! I love it! She is so precious... and that HAIR- OMG- I totally used to wear my hair like that in the mid to late 80s! ROFL! Geesh, I hope it's not REALLY making a comeback! Although I DO think I have a couple of banana clips in a box somewhere I could bust out... :p
ReplyDeleteYour kids are beautiful, as are your photos. And I think the hair is cute. :-)
ReplyDeleteShe is SO adorable! I just love your kids' eyes! BEAUTIFUL! She has the cutest smile too! Okay, I'll quit stalking your kids for now... love the hair!
ReplyDeleteI think I love her hair...although I am a child of the 80's and if it was cool to still wear my hot pink leotards with a little skirt, I would. Her eyes are so amazing.
ReplyDeleteYour b&w are the most beautiful b&w's I have ever seen and they only get better with the new babies.
ReplyDelete