My 7 year old is the same, She has such firm ideas on what she wants to wear, but she always seems to pull it off and look great. i love your shots. The way you capture the sparkle in her eyes is gorgeous.
Love their haircuts! Such pretty girls. My DD used to dress herself really weird. Her kindergarten teacher used to comment to me about it all the time, and I could never figure out if she really loved DD's 'individuality' or if she was hinting at me to get her under control LOL.
She's got style, that jacket is so adorable...is it weird that I want to borrow your kids clothes lol.
ReplyDeleteKym is so pretty! I love that shot.
She is adorable. Kind of 80's flash back, know what I mean...and since I am a girl of hte 80s I totally LOVE IT.
ReplyDeleteThe third shot is SO amazing. I just love it.
My 7 year old is the same, She has such firm ideas on what she wants to wear, but she always seems to pull it off and look great. i love your shots. The way you capture the sparkle in her eyes is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLove their haircuts! Such pretty girls.
ReplyDeleteMy DD used to dress herself really weird. Her kindergarten teacher used to comment to me about it all the time, and I could never figure out if she really loved DD's 'individuality' or if she was hinting at me to get her under control LOL.
Your girls are so beautiful. I love her fashion sense, that totally looks like something I would put K in on purpose! LOL.
ReplyDelete