Friday, June 6, 2008

June 7, 2008

Nothing special, just a few before/after snaps of the girls' new hair. Kym feels like a movie star, Tina feels like a rockstar (typical). The before shots are just the back of their hair, the sun was too bright for them to not squint, so they told me I could only shoot them from behind.

The boy got a new look, too, but refused to let me get a shot of it. Maybe tomorrow. He's cute, though.




15 comments:

  1. Oh, what beautiful 'do's! They both look so sweet and happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big change...they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they both look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun haircuts for the summer! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They both look so pretty! I love the new hairdos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE them! Wish I had long hair to cut off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the new 'do's! they are so incredibly cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab summer do's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, they look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute....reminds me that I need a haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aren't they adorable! You're girlies are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww i love summer haircuts! they look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete