Great shots! WOW nice job.
She is beautiful!
Cute, cute, cute expression! Love those catchlights, too.
Such a cutie--love that little dimple. It's just like a buried smile.
What a sweet shot. I love the color one - she looks so relaxed.
Oh I love her little dimple. What a cutie pie
She has a beautiful dimple and eyes. Looking forward to seeing the haircut tomorrow!
she is so sweet!! what a great picture :)
WoW shes beautiful!
beautiful photos ! adorable little gilr.
So cute!~ Great pictures - the lighting is awesome!
Nice shot! It's simple, allowing her eyes to stand out and be the focus of the portrait with no distractions in the background. I'm sorry you hate your flash, I dare you to get it out and take at least one shot with it:)
She is so lovely. I love her sweet dimple. Your processing is amazing too. I just love the soft tones of her skin. Great bw conversion.
Awe...too cute. Yep, love the dimples. :)
Oh, what a dimple, and those eyes!!!!!! I really like the color one better, because she has such great color, and beautiful brown eyes.
She's a beauty, for sure. Yes, the dimples and eyes are something else. Great photo, btw.
Love the dimple. The black and white shot is so striking!
Great shots! WOW nice job.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute expression! Love those catchlights, too.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie--love that little dimple. It's just like a buried smile.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet shot. I love the color one - she looks so relaxed.
ReplyDeleteOh I love her little dimple. What a cutie pie
ReplyDeleteShe has a beautiful dimple and eyes. Looking forward to seeing the haircut tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteshe is so sweet!! what a great picture :)
ReplyDeleteWoW shes beautiful!
ReplyDeletebeautiful photos ! adorable little gilr.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!~ Great pictures - the lighting is awesome!
ReplyDeleteNice shot! It's simple, allowing her eyes to stand out and be the focus of the portrait with no distractions in the background. I'm sorry you hate your flash, I dare you to get it out and take at least one shot with it:)
ReplyDeleteShe is so lovely. I love her sweet dimple. Your processing is amazing too. I just love the soft tones of her skin. Great bw conversion.
ReplyDeleteAwe...too cute. Yep, love the dimples. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, what a dimple, and those eyes!!!!!! I really like the color one better, because she has such great color, and beautiful brown eyes.
ReplyDeleteShe's a beauty, for sure. Yes, the dimples and eyes are something else. Great photo, btw.
ReplyDeleteLove the dimple. The black and white shot is so striking!
ReplyDelete