There's that handsome man!! Hey hottie! :) And he's quieting down...was all upset because he wants to sleep in OUR bed!
nice!! glad he let you snap a few...
Handsome guy! Love your conversion!
Handsome guy!
Nice looking guy. Was nice of him to let you photograph him. I know most guys aren't too comfortable in front of cameras.
I like that black and white one!
I miss the 'stache. I can't wait to se you tomorrow. love ya.
I love the color one...he is such a cutie!
Good for you for getting this photo! My DH HATES his picture being taken - so this week could be a challenge!:)
what a handsome guy! really like the conversion.
He is so handsome! Where are you at, I miss you :(
There's that handsome man!! Hey hottie! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd he's quieting down...was all upset because he wants to sleep in OUR bed!
nice!! glad he let you snap a few...
ReplyDeleteHandsome guy! Love your conversion!
ReplyDeleteHandsome guy!
ReplyDeleteNice looking guy. Was nice of him to let you photograph him. I know most guys aren't too comfortable in front of cameras.
ReplyDeleteI like that black and white one!
ReplyDeleteI miss the 'stache. I can't wait to se you tomorrow. love ya.
ReplyDeleteI love the color one...he is such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteGood for you for getting this photo! My DH HATES his picture being taken - so this week could be a challenge!:)
ReplyDeletewhat a handsome guy! really like the conversion.
ReplyDeleteHe is so handsome! Where are you at, I miss you :(
ReplyDelete