Friday, June 27, 2008

June 28, 2008

Had a slight setback in his health today (ran high fever all last night, started retracting again), so had to find a quiet indoor activity. Play-Doh to the rescue! See the circles under his eyes? That's poor oxygen. Poor baby.




16 comments:

  1. Poor thing! I hope he is back to 100% soon! It looks like he enjoyed playing play dough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope he gets well soon. Eliana loves playing with playdoh. Gotta love indoor activities when kids aren't feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your processing on these. Cute shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope he's feeling better already! I'm glad you're creative in coming up with nice, mellow activities for him. Nice DOF in the play-doh pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor kiddo--he has really had a siege. Hope the treatments do the trick and he starts breathing easier. Hurray for PlayDoh!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...poor guy! Hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE Pla-doh. Hope he's on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenn, you tell Josh that Aunt Missa said, "That's enough". I don't want him sick anymore. Give him lots of kisses and hugs from me and Uncle David. Tell him we love him so much. Oh...I have love notes in the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man i hope he gets better and soon. but it looks like he had lots of fun with that playdoh

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, poor little guy!!! I hope he feels better soon, and I'm glad the play-doh helped!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the angles and perspective of these shots. And I don't think I told you before, but I adore the b&w of your dd giving son his treatment. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry he's not 100% yet. It's no fun being sick in the summer. He's still cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My 9 year old still likes playing with Play-Doh. I still hate the smell and the little crumbles left behind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Poor kid!! Yeesh. He looks so much older in these pictures. He's not supposed to grow up. Make it stop, Jenn, make it stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog looks fabulous! Thanks for visiting my blog as well. Your background looks perfect and your DS's blue eyes practically jump off the screen. Hope he feels well soon.
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete