What a handsome little artist! I think his bird looks great!
Aww! he is so cute! I think his bird looks awesome!
Gotta love the little artists. Love the PP on these.
Of course it's a bird!! I am so glad that he is feeling better, Jenn.
I Totally see a bird! Love the processing here, what an eye.
awesome bird and photos
so creative.
LOL!!! I totally see a bird too ;) I love the look of these photos too Jenn! :) And you did a great job telling the story (beginning, middle, end) with your photographs! That is what photography is about!Cheers,jewels
Great narration for this series of nice photos!
i love the last one, with the bandaid on his knee
Sure looks like a bird to me! I am so glad to hear he is feeling better, I was worried!
Fantastic shots. You really captured the moment!
What a handsome little artist! I think his bird looks great!
ReplyDeleteAww! he is so cute! I think his bird looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteGotta love the little artists. Love the PP on these.
ReplyDeleteOf course it's a bird!! I am so glad that he is feeling better, Jenn.
ReplyDeleteI Totally see a bird! Love the processing here, what an eye.
ReplyDeleteawesome bird and photos
ReplyDeleteso creative.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! I totally see a bird too ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the look of these photos too Jenn! :) And you did a great job telling the story (beginning, middle, end) with your photographs! That is what photography is about!
Cheers,
jewels
Great narration for this series of nice photos!
ReplyDeletei love the last one, with the bandaid on his knee
ReplyDeleteSure looks like a bird to me! I am so glad to hear he is feeling better, I was worried!
ReplyDeleteFantastic shots. You really captured the moment!
ReplyDelete