Awww, literally that's what I said so I had to post it ;) Too cute Jenn!
Oh this shot is perfect..I love it! cari
Aww! What an adorable shot!
Oh, SOOOO cute! Love it. Hope he's feeling better, Jenn.
Looks at those lil feet ... aaww
That is so cute!!
Love little feet! What a cute shot!
Girl those are some of the cutest feet ever seen.
What a cute shot. My ds loves watching movies on the computer too.
T.O.O. cuuuute! Footsies(only kidlets) are just totally sweet.
Still love that blanket. ;) Is little man starting to feel better? I sure hope so. Love this shot!
Awesome perspective. I love feet!
I love lil feet shots! To cute!
Awww, that is precious! I love how all the colors "go" in this shot too!
That's great! Love the processing.
Oh I would have had a hard time not grabbing a few for bite. ;)
Oh my gosh, that's perfect!
Awww, literally that's what I said so I had to post it ;) Too cute Jenn!
ReplyDeleteOh this shot is perfect..I love it!
ReplyDeletecari
Aww! What an adorable shot!
ReplyDeleteOh, SOOOO cute! Love it. Hope he's feeling better, Jenn.
ReplyDeleteLooks at those lil feet ... aaww
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteLove little feet! What a cute shot!
ReplyDeleteGirl those are some of the cutest feet ever seen.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute shot. My ds loves watching movies on the computer too.
ReplyDeleteT.O.O. cuuuute!
ReplyDeleteFootsies(only kidlets) are just totally sweet.
Still love that blanket. ;) Is little man starting to feel better? I sure hope so. Love this shot!
ReplyDeleteAwesome perspective. I love feet!
ReplyDeleteI love lil feet shots! To cute!
ReplyDeleteAwww, that is precious! I love how all the colors "go" in this shot too!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! Love the processing.
ReplyDeleteOh I would have had a hard time not grabbing a few for bite. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that's perfect!
ReplyDelete