Monday, June 23, 2008

June 24, 2008

"Momma, are you doing your picture of the day?"
"I was planning on it, Angelfish"
"Can I be your model tonight?"
"Of course you can-but why?"
"Well, you've had Tina, and yesterday you had Josh, and I don't see me on there enough. I'm your kid, too" *said with a slight pout*
"Okay, baby-how about you help me both tonight and tomorrow night to make up?"
"No-I don't wanna have to take pictures more than once, it's boring"

So there ya have it, pictures of my oldest daughter, on her terms.



22 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! The photo is great too...I love your black and white conversions!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sweet! Great model.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids are so adorable! Love your little recap - she's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it that she volunteered (although in a limited way...). Cute photo--I can't choose between the 2; they are both wonderful.
    Hope Josh is doing ok now that he is diagnosed and on meds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww tooo precious!!!! loved reading the little story!

    sweet, sweet pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your conversion of that first one. She has beautiful eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this one.
    It makesa her look like a little girl. Tha's the way I want to keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweetheart! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet. They do keep track, don't they? Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is funny. She is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey...you take what you can get! At least she was willing tonight! She is so beautiful...can skin get any more perfect than that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all your pping, the first play is just gorgeous. I am really loving that washed out vintagey look right now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hee! Kids are awesome. Hope Josh is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome shot, I love that you captured the conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I miss your little hippie child. So glad she volunteered to be photographed! We don't see enough of her! ;) Maybe I can talk her into going out with us when I come up? If she's like me, she's not easily convinced.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! so sweet. mine always look to see if they're on the blog also but never want the camera in their face. your dd is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What beautiful shots. I love the conversions you did. The pictures below are just breathtaking. You caught such beautiful emotion. I hope your guys feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love her! She just has so much personality, you are doing such a great job with your kids. They have such a free and sweet spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ROFL! She cracks me up. I am glad she volunteered for a potd... she is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awwwww and she's so beautiful! She needs to volunteer more often! I wish my kids would do that!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the conversation journaled with the photo! Angelfish is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a wonderful smirk! ;)

    ReplyDelete