Sunday, June 22, 2008

June 23, 2008

One sick baby boy. And one sweet sister, the only one he'd take a neb treatment for.

Notice her eyes are closed-she's praying for him. I loved that.



A little TTV action and a few adj. layers-not a lot done to it, I didn't have time.

16 comments:

  1. Such a sweet picture, and how sweet that she is praying for him. What a good sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. He is so lucky to have such a loving big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! What a wonderful sister she is! Hope your son feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jenn, this is so beautiful. Truely a picture to cherish forver.

    How is your little sweet man?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still love how sweet this picture is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is he doing better? I've been adding my prayers to hers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh what a sweet sister!!! hope he feels better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This photo is just priceless Jenn. I feel like you should market it to peds hopsitals. It is just such a beautiful moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet- I love it when my girls pray. such a cute expression on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a amazing sister. I hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet, sweet sister. I hope he's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So the BnW is perfect for this...so telling and timeless. I hope he's doing so much better even as I'm typing this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have SUCH a sweet moment here. I hope he gets better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. poor little guy. how sweet that she would sit with him while he did his treatment. sure hope he is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The top photo is just wonderful! For "not a lot done to it", it already looks like perfection! I hope he's doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seriously this pictures brought tears to my eyes. So sweet.
    Steph (myliesmom)

    ReplyDelete