Friday, June 20, 2008

June 21, 2008

Sometimes...you just gots to chill:


The idea of the Otter Pop in the Otter Pop t-shirt goes solely to the model.

7 comments:

  1. You find the coolest clothes/shoes!!! Love this...especially with the ice pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have done it again. this looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not showing this to DD because she wanted to get this shirt and I vetoed it. :-0 It looks cute on your DD, but it looked like pajamas on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is perfect...I LOVE that shirt too!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is very cool okay that sounds corny but they are very cool shots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, she's certainly a smart little cookie! What a cute idea for a shot! Like the storyboard you did, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun shot and the processing just makes it perfect. great summer shot!

    ReplyDelete