My youngest daughter is an artistic little soul. She's definitely got her own, um, style, and the things she dresses herself in can make me proud of her flair and independence, make me look quizzically at her and just shake my head, and sometimes even make me turn her around to go back in her room and change. My grandma made the girls a few new tutus, and I can't seem to get her out of them. Lucky for her, and me, she pulls it off. Adorably.


85mm. 1) ss/400, f/4.0, ISO 100. 2) ss/250, f/4.0, ISO 100.
Oh I just love these...and that fact that she chooses to be an indiviual!!! that is awesome!
ReplyDeleteCari
Love the frilly tutu with the t-shirt and jeans. My DD was always an interesting dresser when she was about that age.
ReplyDeleteShe totally rocks the tutu! I think she looks adorable.
ReplyDeleteOH I love the last two posts. YOu have said some very sweet things and I love the pictures that go with them. Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteI love that she is an individual and I LOVE the look of the tutu and jeans! And that t-shirt is great!!!
ReplyDeleteThe textures are perfect for these pics!
How fun! Love the shoes--
ReplyDeleteShe is so funky...and I love it. Love the vintage feel to these photos.
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is so awesome! I love her style. I always thought of myself as a boy mom, I'm just not that girly (more girly with edge as you know) BUt if I knew my daughter would be like yours I would have one in a heartbeat.
ReplyDeletelove the journaling - the shots are great
ReplyDeleteVery cute - great pping.
ReplyDeleteI love the Tutu and jeans! Very cute!
ReplyDeletei love her individuality
ReplyDeleteher style is so individual and fun! gotta love a girl with that much self confidence!
ReplyDeleteWhy not? :D
ReplyDelete