He is SO handsome! (of course you KNEW that already!) I love how hard he is concentrating on blowing those bubbles.. and holy moly his eyes are piercing blue!
That's it. I have to stop looking at your blog. I miss your kids too much. I'm going to have to come up a day early in August so I can see them. (And shoot them! Please? Can I shoot your kids? hahaha.. )
I really love the yellowy, vinatage tones in these. They really go great with the bubbles.
ReplyDeleteSuch a concentrated expression in that second shot! So cute :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pping on these. What a cute little guy he is, I always love seeing photos of him.
ReplyDeleteBubbles make the BEST props ever! I love that second shot...such piercing eyes.
ReplyDeleteLooks like he's feeling better, Jenn! He looks so focused on blowing the perfect bubble.
ReplyDeleteHe is SO handsome! (of course you KNEW that already!) I love how hard he is concentrating on blowing those bubbles.. and holy moly his eyes are piercing blue!
ReplyDeleteGotta love bubbles! Love those eyes, too!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute, and I love his eyes!
ReplyDeletethat second one is so cute! he sure looks like he was enjoying all the bubbles. i really like how you re-styled your blog! i need to figure it out...
ReplyDeleteSweet! The blog is looking good too.
ReplyDeleteThat's it. I have to stop looking at your blog. I miss your kids too much. I'm going to have to come up a day early in August so I can see them. (And shoot them! Please? Can I shoot your kids? hahaha.. )
ReplyDeleteI am just lovin' these pics of Josh. He looks like he is doing much better
ReplyDeleteI am just lovin' these pics of Josh. He looks like he is doing much better
ReplyDelete