Thursday, May 15, 2008

May 16, 2008

Can you handle the curls? Another shot of my youngest nephew. He fell in love with my Clancy-Bear (photo prop, and Josh's stuffed animal), and loved on it the whole time I was shooting his baby sister. Isn't he a honey? And check out Clancy's catchlights! That's my SIL's wall of windows in her indoor sunroom.



85mm. ss/160, f/2.5, ISO 400.

16 comments:

  1. He is just SUCH a sweetie! I love those curls and those big eyes! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Those eyes are amazing. I like the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I want to aqueeze him! Seriously cute overload. Love that b/w!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was supposed to be squeeze...I wish I could edit comments sometimes. So you get 2 comments from me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are sooooo gorgeous!! Amazing catchlights, and I love your conversion, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning - him and your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. The curls, the light, the pping are all fab. What a great photo, your sister muct be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is what I call...All about ME!
    Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these! The first one drew me in, and the conversion knocked my socks off. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously awesome shot!!!
    You should rent out her sunroom as a studio! How cool are those catchlights!!!
    Those curls are unbelieveable! What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Adorable! Great composition and talk about repetition of curls! The eyes are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's soooo cute, love his hair! My fave is the b/w.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! It's so not fair, he will hate that hair and I would love it. ;)

    Wonderful photo and I love your conversion.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word...he is just to die for. I love his sweet curls and his beautiful cheeks. I would have to have him and take him home with me. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! That's all I have to say....

    ReplyDelete
  16. he is such a cutie... and I'm totally LOVING those curls!

    ReplyDelete