Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 15, 2008

One of my favorite catchlight subjects. The last shot of my son in Oklahoma:



I've been trying for weeks to create my own version of Lilyblue's Honey, and though I don't think I did tonight, I think I like how this looks. What do you think?


85mm. ss/800, f/5.0, ISO 200.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous eyes! Like all the different pping on these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. What a stunning capture. I love the look on his face and his eyes are just piercing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great love those catchlights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, Jenn--your kiddo has the most amazing eyes; they are light magnets! Those are almost catchSearchlights!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are awesome catchlights in those big beautiful eyes! I like your lilyblue version!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is such a cutie! I like your honey version, maybe even better than the lilyblue one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh your son is so cute! You will be beating the girls off with a stick when he is older...unless they run away from you and your punkness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always he has these stunning blue eyes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those catchlights are just incredible. I love your PPing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Listen girl you are going to have to stop posting your kids until Saturday, cause it makes me sad to think of how much they have grown since I saw them last. Great pics though!

    ReplyDelete