Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May 14, 2008

The "other" men in my life, my adorable, and rockin' (because he'd kill me if I called him adorable) nephews.

Trace...



and his big brother, Taylor.


I had to do an acid vintage on this one-it just fit.


15 comments:

  1. Wow, look at those curls! Awesome catch-lights here! And, I LOVE that vintage/retro one on the last set. I think it really brings out his features.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do have two handsome nephews! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. his hair just cracks me up! the phrase "curly-top" was made just for him. what great catchlights you've gotten here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You left me speachless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are excellent! Your photos always look so clean and sharp! Cute boys, by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing hair and CATCHLIGHTS-wow! Oh yea, didn't David Cook do a great job? He really deserves to win in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taylor is certainly going to be beating the girls off with a stick, and Trace is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I am in love with those curls. hey I have a nephew named Trace too. Well at least that is what we all call him so it is one of those that is your name now things.

    His big brother has amazing green eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great catchlights! Adorable kids

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh..i love their hair. handsome boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome catchlights - love the B&W

    ReplyDelete
  12. These two guys ARE rockin'! And OMG I just LOVE their hair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the color if the first one; he has such nice coloring that I wouldn't want to give any of it up to a b&W. And your second one of your rockin' nephew really, really rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great photos! beautiful green eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can I call him adorable? ;)

    And his big bro is very handsome.

    ReplyDelete