Those jeans are so cute! I would totally wear them. Since you are obsessed with the shoe shots like me remind you some day to share a shoe picture with you that I love.You rock!
Those jeans ROCK! I would totally wear them. If they were bigger, of course. :pYour girlies are gorgeous, and look at YOU, on theme with amazing catchlights in thier beautiful big eyes! :)
Beautiful light in their eyes and those jeans are too cool!
What beautiful girls you have. Love that they cooperated with you!
love the jeans, eyes and all your cute kiddos
You have beautiful girls, love the first two of them! And those jeans are SO CUTE!!!
Stylin' jeans there. Don't you wish we adults could get away with more?
Very cute jeans. I love the eyes in your second shot.
Rocking jeans 4sure! Love the catchlights - you always get great catchlights in your childrens' eyes. Amazing!
Your girls have such style already. Great light...and I love those shoes and jeans together.
Love the jeans!! Gorgeous girls!
Those jeans are awesome! And your girls are looking so beautiful!
those jeans are the coolest!! great shots
Ooooh, I'm lovin those jeans! Think they'd fit me? lol
Great portraits and really cool jeans!
Those jeans are so cute! I would totally wear them. Since you are obsessed with the shoe shots like me remind you some day to share a shoe picture with you that I love.
ReplyDeleteYou rock!
Those jeans ROCK! I would totally wear them. If they were bigger, of course. :p
ReplyDeleteYour girlies are gorgeous, and look at YOU, on theme with amazing catchlights in thier beautiful big eyes! :)
Beautiful light in their eyes and those jeans are too cool!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful girls you have. Love that they cooperated with you!
ReplyDeletelove the jeans, eyes and all your cute kiddos
ReplyDeleteYou have beautiful girls, love the first two of them! And those jeans are SO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteStylin' jeans there. Don't you wish we adults could get away with more?
ReplyDeleteVery cute jeans. I love the eyes in your second shot.
ReplyDeleteRocking jeans 4sure! Love the catchlights - you always get great catchlights in your childrens' eyes. Amazing!
ReplyDeleteYour girls have such style already. Great light...and I love those shoes and jeans together.
ReplyDeleteLove the jeans!! Gorgeous girls!
ReplyDeleteThose jeans are awesome! And your girls are looking so beautiful!
ReplyDeletethose jeans are the coolest!! great shots
ReplyDeleteOoooh, I'm lovin those jeans! Think they'd fit me? lol
ReplyDeleteGreat portraits and really cool jeans!
ReplyDelete