Girl, I'm just going to forgive you before you even ask, for posting my girl tonight. I guess I'' be okay since I'll be seeing her tomorrow. I don't know which one I like the best. They are both wonderful as always.
Beautiful catchlights! I think this is one of my favorite portraits of her. I also love Clancy's curls in the post below--he kind of looks like that bear. ;-)
Great focus and catchlights Jenn!
ReplyDeleteWowzers!!!
ReplyDeleteGirl, I'm just going to forgive you before you even ask, for posting my girl tonight. I guess I'' be okay since I'll be seeing her tomorrow. I don't know which one I like the best. They are both wonderful as always.
ReplyDeleteJust amazing! Fabulous catchlights!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful catchlights! I think this is one of my favorite portraits of her. I also love Clancy's curls in the post below--he kind of looks like that bear. ;-)
ReplyDeleteStunning!
ReplyDeleteI've said it before but your way with making eyes just pop is the best!
ReplyDelete